Monday, June 16, 2008

That's the secret ... Watch less TV

When I read in Learningtown the comment associated with this video "Where do people find the time to do things like edit the Wikipedia?" and the answer ("They watch less television ...") I just felt relief !!!

Unfortunately in my case there is still a lot of shows that I do not want to miss, so in my case ... as many teenagers I end up multitasking.

I am not sure how successful I am in all the simultaneous tasks, but oh well , after a hard day at work, I am convinced that I deserve my TV time.

This is a great video! I am even curious about his book, and even though I don't do what he says I agree that we should use the surplus of our time in more productive tasks than master the couch potato skill set.




If you cannot see the video in my blog try here:
http://www.learningtown.com/video/video/show?id=2039019:Video:27685

(you might need to sign up for free to see the video)

No comments: