Sunday, July 12, 2009

Marketing for teenagers

Way back before the presidential elections of 2009, started circulating this video and others done by the Leonardo DiCaprio's production Company (Appian Way). "These non-partisan public service announcements wanted to encourage American youth to register to vote in the upcoming election."



Every time I have to design marketing pieces for young people I still scratch my head, because seems to be difficult (for me) how to capture their attention and keep them interested. They are certainly different teenagers of what I used to be. So I thought that a similar approach to this video will be good to apply for other purposes (career awareness, mandatory training, etc.)

Granted that besides the idea itself, the cast is a luxury that I certainly will not have :0)

Side note:My favorite is like the backstage of the shooting ;0)

No comments: